Imagars LLC is a lean company with strong technological management structure.
Baldur Steingrimsson, Ph.D., PMP
President, General Manager
1. President and General Manager, Imagars LLC (2012 – present)
2. Algorithm Support Manager, Image Sensing Systems Inc. (2009 – 2012)
3. Manager of the Rapid Development Team, Image Sensing Systems Inc. (2007 – 2009)
4. Senior Algorithm Development Engineer, Image Sensing Systems Inc. (2007)
5. Algorithm Development Engineer, Image Sensing Systems Inc. (2004 – 2007)
6. Senior Digital Signal Processing Engineer, Samsung Semiconductor Inc. (2003 – 2004)
7. Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, McMaster University (2001 – 2003)
1. B. Steingrimsson and S. Yi, Digital Ecosystem for Engineering Design, Utility Patent, 15/613,183, filed on June 3, 2017.
2. B. Steingrimsson, All-Electronic Ecosystems for Design and Collaboration, Utility Patent, 14/567,516, filed on Dec. 11, 2014.
3. B. Steingrimsson, Recognition and Representation of Image Sketches, Utility Patent, 13/865,549, filed on April 18, 2013.
4. K. Aubrey, K. Govindarajan, B. Brudevold, B. Steingrimsson, C. Anderson, Hybrid Traffic System and Associated Method, Utility Patent, US Patent 8,849,554 B2, issued on Sept. 30, 2014.
5. K. Aubrey, K. Govindarajan, B. Brudevold, B. Steingrimsson, C. Anderson, Hybrid Traffic Sensor System and Associated Method, International Patent, I294-500-1, filed on Nov. 15, 2011.
• Dr. Steingrimsson has been a member of the IEEE for the past 19 years, actively participating in sections operating at the University of Iceland, in the Twin Cities of Minnesota, in Albuquerque New Mexico, and in Portland Oregon.
• Dr. Steingrimsson is currently a Senior Member of the IEEE.
• Dr. Steingrimsson has also participated in the Project Management Institute (PMI) and is a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
Imagars benefits from the services of software developers, an accountant and a number of professional advisors. You can reach us at email@example.com.
2062 NW Thorncroft Dr., Suite 1214
Hillsboro, OR 97124